The Pursuit Of Happyness - This part of my life......this little part.....is called "Happiness."

This part of my life......this little part.....is called "Happiness."






Frohm: Hi, Chris.
Chris: Mr. Frohm, good to see you.
Frohm: Nice shirt.
Chris: Thank you, sir.
Frohm: Chris, sit down, please.
Chris: I thought I'd wear a shirt today. You know,being the last day and all.
Frohm: Well, thank you. Thank you.We appreciate that. But.....wear one tomorrow though, okay? Because tomorrow's going to be your first day....if you'd like to work here as a broker. Would you like that, Chris?
Chris: Yes, sir.
Frohm: Good. We couldn't be happier. So welcome. Was it as easy as it looked?
Chris: No, sir. No, sir, it wasn't.
Frohm: Good luck, Chris.
Chris: Thank you. Thank you.
Frohm: Oh, Chris. I almost forgot.
Chris: Thank you.
This part of my life......this little part.....is called "Happiness."



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...