Snatch - Who's proper fucked now, then?

Who's proper fucked now, then?





Mickey: l'll tell you what. l'll bet you for it.
Tommy: You'll what?
Pikeys: He'll bet you for it.
Turkish: What, like Tommy did last time?Do me a favour?
Mickey: l'll do you a favour.You have first bet.lf l win, l get a caravan......and the boys get a pair of them shoes.lf l lose......fuck it, l'll do the fight for free.

Turkish: The last thing I really want to do is bet a pikey.However, I don't really have much of a choice.Somehow I've got to get him to fight, but if I lose....Well, I don't even want to think about losing.
Okay. l reckon the hare gets fucked.

Mickey: What? Proper fucked?
You got that, London?
We're on!

Tyrone: l'll fucking tell you! Get those off me. l'll tell you who robbed your bookies.

Mickey: Periwinkle blue. Bye, boys.

Tommy: Who's proper fucked now, then?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...