Goodfellas - funny how?

funny how?






Tommy: What's really funny is that fucking bank job away Secaucus. I'm in the middle of the weeds,Lying down. He says, "What are you doing?" I said, "I'm resting. "
"Here you resting? This ain't no beach or park. " I said, "I'm resting. "I know I'm resting.
He pulls me in, starts asking all kinds of questions. You know, this and that. "What are you going to tell us tough guy?"I said, "My usual. Zero Nothing.
"Why tell you?" The fuck. He says, "No, you'll tell me something today tough guy. "
I said, "Okay I will tell you something, go fuck your mother. "
You saw the paper, Anthony. My head was out like this.
Now I'm coming around,and who do I see in front of me? This prick again. He says,"What do you want to tell me now tough guy?"
I said, "What are you doing here? I told you to go fuck your mother. "
I thought he was gonna shit. The fuckers. I wish I was big just once.
Henry: Funny. You're really funny.
Tommy: What do you mean, I'm funny?
Henry: It's funny, you know. It's a good story. You're a funny guy.
Tommy: You mean the way I talk? What?
Henry: It's just, you know. You're just funny. You know, the way you tell the story and everything.
Tommy: Funny how? What's funny about it?
Anthony: Tommy, you got it all wrong.
Tommy: He's a big boy. He knows what he said. What did you say? Funny, how?
Henry: Just, you know. You're funny.
Tommy: Let me understand this. Maybe I'm a little fucked up. But, I'm funny, how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fucking amuse you? What do you mean, funny? How am I funny?
Henry: You know, how you tell a story.
Tommy: No, I don't know. You said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me what's funny.
Henry: Get the fuck out of here, Tommy.
Tommy: Motherfucker! I almost had him! You stuttering prick, you! Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning. Jesus Christ.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...