Rocknrolla - Shouldn't have brought me here fellas

Shouldn't have brought me here fellas






Jonny: No need to worry just yet, feIIas, nothing's going to happen while we're standing in the lift because They'd have to carry the corpses over to the cars....and that's too much Iike hard work.
In about two minutes from now, when we're all walking along happily,... Danny boy is going to turn around and "pop me" two in the head and one in throat just to make sure.
And then, since Danny is obviously going to kill you two as well,...Shouldn't have brought me here fellas, you're just going to end up as witnesses.
Once they have "dealt" with us,they're gonna put our corpses in the boot of a stoIen car,...And pour six gallons of petrol on top, I can let your imagination fill in the rest.
But now Danny's rattled, he won't be able to wait because you now know what's coming, so he's gonna fire.
Mickey, pass me the gun.
QuickIy. QuickIy, Mickey.
Don't worry, he can't defend himseIf,he's got no head.
May I pIease have some heIp, fellas?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...