Usual Suspects - Hand me the keys you fucking cocksucker.

Hand me the keys you fucking cocksucker.





Interrogation Cop: Number 1, step forward.
Hockney: Hand me the keys, you fucking cocksucker.
Interrogation Cop: Number 2, step forward.
McManus: Give me the fucking keys, you fucking cocksucking motherfucker, aaarrrghh.
Interrogation Cop: Knock it off. Get back. Number 3, step forward.
Fenster: Hand me the keys, you cocksucker.
Interrogation Cop: In English, please?
Fenster: Excuse me?
Interrogation Cop: In English.
Fenster: Hand me the fucking keys, you cocksucker, what the fuck?
Interrogation Cop: Number 2, step forward.
Verbal: It was bullshit, the whole rat was a setup.
Keaton: Hand me the keys, you fucking cocksucker.
Verbal: It was all the cops fault, you don't put guys like that in a room together, who knows what can happen.
 Hand me the keys, you fucking cocksucker.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...